Top Invisalign Doctors in Western Kentucky
So you want invisible braces, huh? We can make that happen! We offer Invisalign for teens and adults at our office in Owensboro.
If you want a straighter smile without a mouth full of metal wires, Invisalign clear aligners from Wedding Orthodontics may be the right choice to straighten your teeth.
Our Invisalign Process
Wedding Orthodontics is the leading Invisalign provider in Western Kentucky. As the first orthodontist in Daviess County to earn the Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider designation, we have more experience treating patients with Invisalign than 99% of other orthodontists!
Our Invisalign system is the world’s most advanced clear aligner. It’s backed by 20 years of research, more than 900 patents, data from 5.5 million smiles, and the world’s largest 3D printing operation. (See, we told you we like technology!)
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your first free consultation, we’ll assess the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- If Invisalign’s clear, removable aligners are the best solution to help you get the smile you want, we’ll discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your situation.
2. Make a Plan
- Our Wedding Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- Using a computerized program, Dr. Wedding and Dr. Thompson will design a personalized series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners that will shift your teeth in stages towards a beautifully straight smile.
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- After receiving your Invisalign aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll visit our Owensboro office for check-ups every four to six weeks to get your new aligners and check your progress. These check-ups are generally quick and painless because you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Invisalign for Adults
Invisalign works well for Owensboro adults looking for a discrete treatment for a crooked smile or a misaligned bite. Invisalign aligners are custom-fitted clear plastic trays that are comfortable to wear and effectively invisible.
You'll wear the aligners for 20-22 hours each day—you can take them out to eat or for special events. As your teeth change and your smile improves, you'll switch your aligners according to Dr. Wedding and Dr. Thompson’s unique treatment plan.
Invisalign for Teens
Today's Owensboro teens are busier and more active than ever. Traditional braces sometimes do not work with their lifestyle, but your child still deserves a beautiful, healthy smile.
Whether your teen is extremely active with a hectic schedule or wants the aesthetic benefits of Invisalign, we can discuss if the Invisalign clear aligner system may be right for them with a free Invisalign consultation at Wedding Orthodontics.
Traditional Braces vs. Invisalign
When it comes to Invisalign treatment, there's a lot to consider. Most Invisalign patients at Wedding Orthodontics have shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, easier oral hygiene, and fewer emergency visits.
However, since the aligners are removable, your cooperation is essential for the aligners to be effective.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do the heavy lifting to keep your treatment progressing. With Invisalign, you need to do extra work so your trays can complete your treatment.
You'll need to manage your wear time, keep your aligners clean, and swap them out for the next aligner in the series. You must be sure you can commit to this before choosing Invisalign treatment.
Like traditional metal braces, Dr. Wedding and Dr. Thompson recommend wearing a retainer after your Invisalign treatment to maintain your new alignment and confident new smile.
Talk to Us About Invisalign
Invisalign is an excellent option for people around Owensboro who want subtle, effective treatment. Dr. Wedding and Dr. Thompson can advise you about the treatment options that best fit your teeth, bite, and lifestyle. Schedule your free consultation at Wedding Orthodontics to learn if Invisalign is right for you.